iDesign looking for Remote Graphic Designer
iDesign partners with universities to build, grow, and support online and blended course and program offerings. We are passionate about serving faculty and designing engaging learner experiences that unlock the potential of instructional technology. It’s in our name, it’s in our DNA, and we believe that great instructional design is critical for developing successful programs. We provide concierge, white-glove instructional design support to our faculty partners, bringing expertise, service, and project structure to bear and ensuring that faculty feel comfortable, informed, and in control throughout the process.
iDesign is currently looking for qualified Graphic Designers to join our course development team. This is a part-time, 1099 contract position.
Are you that person?
What You’ll Do
As a Graphic Designer, you will assist in the development of course graphics, infographics, and other marketing materials (both digital and print) that are consistent with iDesign branding and with client needs and expectations. You will use your deep understanding of branding and marketing, and the ability to vary style and layouts to develop visually engaging media that meet project requirements.
This opportunity is for remote design work on a contract basis. iDesign recognizes that a quality workforce is paramount to our success. We provide professional development and internal advancement opportunities.
- Be a champion of innovative visual design, web graphic design and the design process.
- Drive the design and development of outstanding visual designs and consistency.
- Ensure graphics adhere to the visual standards of iDesign and their partners.
- Transform current visual design standards, collaborate and iterate to create visually pleasing graphics for our students.
- Create a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure designs are executed correctly.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- You will have a degree or equivalent work experience in design, fine arts or a related field.
- You will have proven experience with graphic design as evidenced by a strong current portfolio of work.
- You are an expert working with design software and technologies (e.g. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- You are exceptionally creative and have innovative design skills.
- You are able to bring simple ideas to life with visual impact!
- You are a serious, creative perfectionist.
- You possess a great work ethic and are effective working both independently and collaboratively on projects.
- You can apply input from directors, ensuring that designs meet expectations, comply with brand standards, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately.
- You are exceptionally organized and display time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- You demonstrate excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills.
What Will Make Us REALLY Love You
- You are skilled at developing visually pleasing Word and PPT templates.
- You have experience developing graphics for higher education.
- You are experienced in social media marketing.
- You have experience in UX design and have a deep understanding of Web Accessibility and Section 508.
- You love taking photographs and are proficient with photo-editing software.
- You have done video editing.
- You have a desire to continue to grow your skill set through ongoing education and training.
What You’ll Love About Us
Great Company Culture. We like to have fun while we work hard. iDesign has a collaborative, congenial workplace where everyone counts.
Meaningful Work. You won’t just be another contractor. All iDesigners make a big impact and are expected to make their work count. What we do impacts students’ lives!
Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
Working Remotely. You will be able to work in whatever quiet place you find that has a solid broadband connection and a place to set up your laptop.
Click below link to apply for this job: