IMPACT is a digital marketing and sales company on a mission to help thousands of businesses grow by becoming the most trusted and influential leaders in their space. In addition to creating amazing experiences for our clients, we are also committed to making IMPACT a great place to work for our people. To do this, we only accept proven and emerging leaders who love the digital space and helping companies grow, are always willing to put the team first, and have never backed down from a challenge, no matter how great. Does this sound like you?
As the Digital Marketing Consultant, you would act as the primary delivery point of contact for 5-7 clients. You would be the liaison between the client and all functional teams working on your client accounts to ensure we deliver on time and on budget.
Digital Marketing Consultants translate all work from the strategy into actionable steps within our project management software and client tools, project manage all work on assigned client accounts, lead the execution of marketing tactics for their assigned clients, as well as helping clients within their team, and continuously set and manage client expectations on agreed upon work items.
Marketing Consultants at IMPACT also establish thought leadership within the inbound community and routinely build content for IMPACT brand assets.
Salary: $50,000 – $80,000
- >3 years working at a digital marketing agency in a similar client facing role.
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience, including strategy and tactical implementation.
- Consistent track record of helping businesses generate results through digital marketing.
- Experience using a variety of marketing platforms, specifically HubSpot.
- Experience leading website redesign projects.
- Strong project management & client consultation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Inbound marketing and other HubSpot certifications a plus.
- Experience working with small to mid-sized B2B clients.
- Alignment with our core values of passion, helpfulness, and dependability (IMPACT’s Culture Code)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Coverage
- 401k Plan
- Free Books
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Plan
- Profit-Sharing Program