Imperial Supplies looking for SEO Manager – Remote
Join Imperial Supplies as we continue to drive double digit growth!
We’re adding a SEO Manager to our eCommerce team! In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing all SEO activities, building & leading the development and performance of the SEO content team and maximizing the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to website.
*Will consider remote candidates with flexibility to travel to Green Bay, WI for occasional visits *
The SEO Manager will
- Manage all SEO activities, including information architecture/structure, linking (internal and external) and content strategy for Imperial’s digital channels.
- Lead the set-up, maintenance and optimization of high-volume Organic Search Optimization, Directories and other vertical engines
- Develop and monitor SEO metrics; create and manage reporting for various campaigns and search-related efforts
- Lead cross-functional teams to teams to create & implement SEO strategies and tactics
- Select and manage agency relationships, which include contract negotiations, creative development and delivery, implementation, and ROI analysis.
- Lead efforts to educate organization on the capabilities, uses and benefits of SEO.
- Oversee and manage the use of development skills to engineer website optimization through hands-on SEO optimization, page construction, content suggestions, and keyword development, improvement of site structure and copywriting/editing Title, Meta Tags for SEO.
- Maintain knowledge of industry shift as it pertains to search algorithms of Google, Bing, Yahoo and other leaders in organic search. Research new ideas, trends and technologies with the SEO space and educate cross-functional teams.
- Audit website and provide technical recommendations for improving SEO performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related area; MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of SEO experience with search and other online marketing activities, including:
- Expertise with keyword research and its application.
- Knowledge of eMarketing trends, concepts and practices.
- Supervisory/management experience
- Strong content, project management, analytical and leadership skills
- Proven influencing, relationship building and team development skills.
- Ability to forecast and plan strategically & handle multiple complex projects
- Website technical knowledge and experience
- Experience with Google Search Console, Google My Business, Screaming Frog and other SEO Tools.
- A competitive wage, annual bonus opportunity, and industry leading benefits including immediate health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Excellent work-life balance, 18 days paid time off plus paid holidays
- Generous profit sharing and 401k programs
- Education reimbursement and opportunities for internal advancement & professional growth
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.