Information Technology Coalition looking for .NET Full-Stack Developer – Remote(Salary: $92,000 with full benefits)
Mid-Level to Senior .Net Full-Stack Developer – DHS USCIS
Washington, DC – Work can be done remotely
Salary: $92,000 with full benefits
Responsible for participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle, we are seeking a highly skilled developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming – and the infrastructure/servers that enable these technologies. A positive get-it-done attitude and excellent communication skills are a must. You should be a team player, have an Agile mindset and thrive in collaborative environment. Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain an active relationship working alongside clients to identify current and future business needs.
- Analyze, comprehend and convert unfamiliar client business concepts into functional and/or technical requirements, and user stories.
- Identity and apply appropriate software stack technologies to implement system functionality from user stories. Existing technology stack work primarily includes:
- SQL Server 2014 database design / development
- Entity Framework 6+ / ADO data repository development
- RESTful WebApi (w/ OData 6+) services design / development
- Asp.Net MVC (5+), jQuery, jTable, Bootstrap design / development
- Stay abreast of developments in web application and programming language frameworks in order to propose/implement improvements and extensions to current technology stack as necessitated by the overall architecture and evolution of the system.
- Integrate Unit and Component testing into system libraries. Troubleshoot and remedy defects identified during testing and re-execute tests to validate results.
Preferred Skills and Technologies:
Be a driving force for architectural vision and change, focusing on the introduction of useful design patterns and new technologies. If you are excited about driving forward development success, best practices, and being at the forefront of architecture research, this is a great position for you. Having a developer’s mindset and a willingness to learn about the variety of technologies involved as an organization modernizes will serve well in this position.
Experience (1 – 2yrs exp or as otherwise noted) with most of the following concepts and associated software:
- Advanced to expert (4+ years) C# knowledge and proficiency with .NET Framework 4.5+ or .NET Core 2.0+ Required
- Advanced to expert (4+ years) ability to convert user stories into database schema design (tables, views, functions, stored procedures).
- Advanced to expert (4+ years) SQL development using SQL / T-SQL (CTEs, Pivot/Unpivot, HAVING, GROUP BY, ROLLUP, etc.), and identifying and fine-tuning SQL queries.
- Experience (3+ years) with data frameworks such as Entity Framework (6+), nHibernate, LINQ to DB, or ADO
- Experience (3+ years) Implementing web services (WebApi, SOA, WCF) – RESTful OData experience preferred
- Client-side browser development using Ajax, jQuery, React, or AngularJS, CSS, and HTML
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Source control tools (GitHub, TFS, Rational)
Experience with the following would be a bonus:
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Building Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Pipelines, Pipelines-as-code (GitHub, Jenkins)
- AWS Cloud (EC2, S3, IAM, etc.)
- Responsive Design
- IoC/DI (Unity/Simple Injector)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) using NUnit, Selenium, or comparable (JUnit, MSTest)
- Media Type Formatters
- Secure coding practices (SAML2, WS-FED, RBAC, ABAC, SSL, Encryption)
- Web Server / Web Farm environment configuration and management (IIS Web Farms)
- Database Server / Database Cluster (prefer SQL 2K12 or higher) configuration and management
Education and Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields; 5+ years experience on one platform, multi-database, multi-language or multi-business application, or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. Candidate should also have the ability to mentor others, lead small projects and provide troubleshooting support.
- U.S. Citizenship required in order to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Click below link to apply for this job: