We are a growing, fully-remote medical imaging software development firm. We are passionate about solving challenging and meaningful software problems. We are looking for a frontend developer who can help us with a few projects.
The first project is a green-field React frontend for an employee engagement survey (one of our only non-medical-imaging projects). After this, we will need help with several React-based medical image viewers as well as other internal projects.
The salary for the position is $75k – $90k/year, depending on your ability and experience.
You can see the full job posting here: https://innolitics.com/join/developer-fall-2018
To be a good fit for this job you must
- share our values
- believe in our mission
- can communicate clearly and professionally with coworkers and clients via Slack, email, and video chat in English
- are interested in medical imaging applications (the first project we would have you work on is not a medical imaging project, but most of our projects are)
- have 1+ years of experience with React
- have 1+ years of experience with SASS
- are comfortable with the command line, and are familiar with Git
- are interested in learning new skills (e.g., Python, Django, and Bash)
- are willing to travel approximately twice/year for 2-4 days for company retreats and client meetings. Usually one of these trips will fall partly on a weekend
- live in the continental U.S.A (sorry, we can not accept applications from other countries)
It would also be nice if you
- have experience using TypeScript
- have experience using webpack
- have experience with Python
- have some mathematical background (e.g., calculus and linear algebra)
- can start sometime in September.