Instana looking for Senior UI Designer/Developer (Remote / EU)
We’re seeking a UI designer/developer to improve all things UI. You will be spearheading a new effort to increase UI level consistency and usability across product areas.
As part of both the front-end engineering and product design communities this role requires involvement in design and engineering processes; from establishing a design system to implementation and maintenance of the component library.
Please include a link to your UI design portfolio(s) and public code repository.
- Improves and maintains shared components library for product design and front-end engineering
- Develops and maintains understanding of customer and stakeholder UI pain points
- Produces and implements UI components and visual assets
- Facilitates creation of design system
- Good ReactJS (ES6+) skills
- Good UI/interaction design skills
- Knowledge of modern UI design tools (Sketch, Figma, or similar)
- Experience with UI design components libraries (Sketch, Figma, or similar)
- Experience with UI development component libraries (styleguidist, storybook, or similar)
- Experience with design system paradigms (Atomic design, …) is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work with multiple teams
- Ability to work independently and prioritize/organize backlog
We have a partially remote team, and are currently hiring from:
If you prefer to work out of an office, you’re welcome to join us in one of our product hubs in Düsseldorf, Munich, Novi Sad.
As the leading provider of Application Performance Management solutions for containerized microservice applications, Instana applies automation and artificial intelligence to deliver the visibility needed to effectively manage the performance of today’s dynamic applications across the DevOps lifecycle. Founded by Application Monitoring veterans, Instana provides true AI-powered APM to help organizations deliver high performance applications today and in the future. Visit us at https://instana.com to learn more.
Click below link to apply for this job: