About Instaread, Inc
Instaread gives key insights from best-selling books in text & audio. You can Instantly unlock the knowledge contained in the world’s best nonfiction books.We are a fast growing consumer global app used by thousands across the world.
- Plan, wireframe, design and create websites.
- Alter templates using HTML & CSS, following modern design trends
- Ability to plan for mobile-friendly responsive design
- Update and maintain existing websites, including content updates, visual enhancements, landing page creation, rapid A/B testing and performance profiling/optimization
- Manage your own projects with a self-starter attitude, and communicate clearly with founders and engineering team.
- Ability to manage scope of work, and stick within said project’s determined scop
Skills & Experience:
- Strong design, typographical and interactive skills that match with modern design trends and best practices
- Proven experience of front-end design (HTML, CSS) including responsive design
- Proven experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of ecommerce best practices, and conversion rate optimization
- High attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication
- Creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas and receive creative directions and feedback
- Proficiency in Creative Suite
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in an atmosphere of multiple projects and shifting priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Design or related discipline
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic/web/communication designs
- Previous experience in having designed/developed user interfaces for web applications
- Must have an exceptional portfolio that showcases solid conceptual, color, layout graphic design skills as well as functional web / mobile projects
Email your resume & portfolio to