InteractRV looking for Full-Stack .Net Web Developer – Remote
Do you have a heart for serving? Do you strive to do things the right way? Do you consistently learn and reinvent yourself? Do you thrive independently and still play well with others? If your answers are yes, then keep reading…
InteractRV is looking to add a new member to our development team with a passion for web application development.
Your personality and character …
- Have an optimistic attitude about life.
- Enjoy producing independently and also contributing as a teammate.
- Desire to learn new things, accept feedback, and grow in your capabilities.
- Be determined to achieve success with integrity.
- Present opportunities/strategies that create visible value to clients and profit for the company.
A culture to grow with …
- You’ll be a member of our heart-and-soul Development Team.
- Full-time w2 employee 100% telecommuting position.
- No more traffic, pain at the pump, or water cooler politics.
- Salary based on ability and experience.
- Pay increases, bonuses, and profit sharing based on performance.
- Generous holiday/vacation pay.
- 401k 4% company match.
- $500 annual personal improvement benefit. (ie. fitness classes, guitar lessons, etc..).
- Provided computer, software, and tools to complement your abilities.
- A productive and rewarding working environment.
- Company health insurance benefit not currently provided, but considered in total compensation plan.
What you will be doing …
- Building and extending backend console applications and system automation utilities.
- Responding to emerging client requests and performing occasional system admin duties.
- Working in a collaborative team of dedicated developers whose aim is to empower InteractRv services with high-quality software.
What you will need for this position …
- Strong .NET C# web coding skills, with emphasis on MVC.
- Ability to write and troubleshoot SQL beyond basic CRUD.
- An excellent grasp of Linux and networking tools and concepts.
- Some familiarity with email configuration and troubleshooting.
- Good working knowledge of responsive design, CSS, and Bootstrap.
- Familiarity with .NET Core 2.x
- Experience with NGINX and Redis is a plus.
Familiarity with lead gen, big-ticket industries may help, but we are looking for the person with a great attitude, team-work mentality, and mad programming skills. If you’ve got it … apply!
Preference to applicants residing in or relocating to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, or Wisconsin. However, if you are the right person to join our team, be brave and apply:) Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
InteractRV has been serving the recreational vehicle industry since 2001. Privately held, no debt, and profitable with 40+ professional employees all working remotely. Positioned in our industry as the premier partner provider of web technologies, digital marketing success, and Internet business development; we are passionate about helping our clients, innovative with product/service offerings, and technologically progressive. Working remotely or telecommuting is in our DNA, it’s how we’ve done business since day one. Over time, we’ve put tools and processes in place and developed an environment to help us work independently yet thrive together as a team.
Keywords: web, developer, c#, app, programmer, mvc, asp.net, .net, core, application, team, remote, telecommute, work from home