Intertek looking for Software Developer C++ (Remote/Home-Based) – (190002K8)
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices with over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace, and passion, enables our customers to power ahead safely.
Intertek’s Industry Services team provides technical solutions that help customers maximize operational efficiency, ensure asset reliability, improve quality, and minimize safety risks. Some of our many service areas include inspection, non-destructive and materials testing, technical training, engineering, surveying, QA/QC, and supplier auditing.
Intertek is looking for a Software Developer with C++ experience to join the Asset Integrity Management group to work on the Aware suite of products. Aware is a platform that is used for building vertical applications in the energy sector. The Software Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining the core Aware software. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful, and have excellent communication skills.
This will be a remote/home-based full-time position.
- Design, develop, and maintain a web-based enterprise application used in the energy sector.
- Work with in-house engineers and external customers to identify and define new features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Work seamlessly with members of the programming and project teams.
- Provide customer support in cases where the development team needs to be involved.
- 3+ years of experience developing applications using C++, COM, and ASP.NET in the IIS environment.
- JQuery, XML, AJAX, and JSON experience.
- Familiar with SQL Server, Oracle, and Access databases.
- Working knowledge of tools such as Visual Studio and Source Control.
- Able to work after hours from home at times to support international customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Experience with 3D AutoCAD modeling and 3D graphics engines.
- Experience with reporting engines and mobile applications.
- Infragistics Ignite UI, ATL, MFC.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Click below link to apply for this job: