Frontend Developer – Remote Worker
Since its founding in 2011, LEO has grown to become one of Canada’s biggest advertising platforms. With seven years of proven expertise, LEO receives over 120 million views each month, making it one of Alexa’s Top 350 destinations in Canada.
LEO is now on the hunt for an ambitious and experienced Frontend Developer to join our dynamic and diverse team.
Here’s what we’re missing: Frontend Developer to join our team and help us develop awesome product.
- Build, maintain, and support Frontend
- Work with the development team across the world
- Write production-ready supportable code
- Self-test your code
- Partner with our backend team to plan how client applications will consume data from our backend APIs
- 3+ years of experience
- Any of modern js frameworks (ReactJS, VueJS, AngularJS..)
- Knowledge of common design patterns
- Good knowledges of scss, builing tools like gulp
- Ability to write responsive css
- Basic understanding of PHP code
- Enjoy building appealing user interfaces that customers love and crave
- Fluent English
Please include your resume, code sample (eg. 200 lines)
– 100% remote. Work remotely from anywhere in the world and build your own schedule.
– Company retreats
– Coworking allowance