Senior PHPP Developer
Here at iPresence our growth is dependent on hiring amazing people! Wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Are you ready to develop your career in an exciting hyper growth company? At iPresence, we are looking for a COO to join our team in Remote.
iPresence was founded in Vancouver, BC to provide clients with a reliable partner to their online marketing and web development needs. We provide a wide variety of web services and predominantly specialise in high traffic websites. Just one of our websites receives 120 million views each month, making it one of Alexa’s Top 350 destinations in Canada.
Our vast in-house experience and expertise enables us to provide our clients with access to valuable resources to tap into their target audiences. We oversee millions of impressions per month through our network of websites building on our customized long term approach to customer success.
We also actively develop highly successful and profitable ventures of our own. We work on a variety of tech-based products which have evolved with market trends; adult-niche has always been at the heart of internet-usage and part of our rapid growt
– Maintain and develop new features into our platforms
– Refactor and improve our existing applications through DDD.
– Write tests of your own code through unit tests, integration tests,…
– Be involved on the different phases of the software lifecycle
– Proactive and good team player
– +5 years of professional experience with PHP
– Expert level at least with one of the major PHP Frameworks (Symfony, Zend, Laravel,…)
– Strong OOD
– Proficient in SQL
– Fluent english
– DDD expertise
– 100% remote. Work remotely from anywhere in the world and build your own schedule.
– Paid laptop
– Yearly paid holidays + national holidays of your country
– Company retreats
– Coworking allowance