Irvine Technology Corporation looking for UX/UI Designer (Remote)
UI/UX Designer (Remote)
IMMEDIATE NEED for an UI/UX Designer to join a healthcare company in Irvine, CA for a 5+ months contract that is 100% remote capable. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience designing user interfaces and experiences for web, mobile and tablet products. Front-end development skills is required for this role.
- Design and create cohesive designs across web, mobile and tablet applications
- Develop, produce, and iterate wireframes, user flows, information architecture diagrams, and prototypes
- Design user interfaces through style guides, typography, color palette, infographics, graphic design, etc.
- Assist with front-end development to create and design the colors, textures, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX design
- Experience designing applications across multiple platforms
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Click below link to apply for this job: