Our ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to think strategically but also execute flawlessly. The candidate should have 5 – 7 years of experience in progressive digital marketing roles. We want a person that has a track record in web analytics and driving results for SEO.
Candidates for the position should possess the following professional experience and qualities:
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and verbal skills; maintains high expectations and stringent control of the quality of digital marketing output
- Proven success at developing and managing SEO and website analytics operations
- Hands-on experience with Web Analytics and SEO tools/platforms (Adobe Analytics, Moz, SEM Rush, Google analytics and web master tools)
- Experience with Adobe Site catalyst suite is a must
- A flexible nature and the ability to perform and provide strategic insight/growth within an ambiguous environment
- Excellent written communication skills, specifically in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Highly organized, quick learner, proactive, persistent, accurate and with a positive attitude
- Exceptional work ethic; does whatever it takes, with resolve, urgency, and integrity, to get the job done
Duties and Responsibilities
- Update executive and detailed scorecards tracking key KPIs. Develop specific, detailed business recommendations for increasing traffic and site engagement for digital properties.
- Provide detailed Campaign analysis, reports and recommendations for all corporate digital marketing efforts.
- Ensure all data is accurate and all tools/systems are tracking correctly.
- Detect, track and trouble shoot any issues in our campaigns or digital properties through the lens of site/campaign analytics data.
- Proactively recommend new digital tactics and projects based on data results and industry trends.
- Perform all aspects of web site analytics and SEO initiatives including planning, conception, communications, compliance reviews, timeline management, tool and tagging maintenance, presentations and working closely with IT and respective teams on logistics, execution and metrics.
- Lead aspects of SEO including developing the strategy, tactics, implementation and verification. Track progress and continuously monitor effectiveness and adjust quickly.
- Manage multiple timelines effectively for projects and view through the lens of a project manager
- Manage SEO and site analytics operations to meet/exceed key metrics (overall traffic, time on site, claims initiations, engagement, bounce rates, natural search traffic, top keyword referrals etc.). Keep current with emerging technologies.
- Stay on top of new changes and technology in the digital landscape and provide a summary and recommendations to the digital team on what it may mean to our current and future efforts.
- Work closely with both internal and external developers and troubleshoot problems.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Deliver materials on-time and within budget.
- Perform and lead UAT testing and verification for SEO and site analytics needs and projects
- Additional duties as assigned
Apply to this job by visiting any of the below link:
You can also check the below Jobs:
Remote Web Design and Development Jobs:
- CoventBridge Group looking for Senior Web Application Developer
- Aquent looking for Part time Front End Dev
- Creative Circle looking for Web Designer ($45/Hr)
- Robert Half Technology looking for Web Designer
- TEKsystems, Inc looking for Web/UI Designer
- The Creative Group looking for Web Developer
SEO Remote Jobs:
Remote Data Entry Jobs: