Jabil looking for Graphic Designer
At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world – it’s our reason for being and the guiding force that’s driving us to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet. Whether we’re serving one of the world’s biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS. PHP, JQuery, DHTML and other languages a plus.
- Knowledge of current print, web/digital and video design trends
- Positive and enthusiastic with a drive for continuous learning and skill development
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and is adaptable to change.
- Ability to be a positive contributor within dynamic team environments
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong conceptual and creative skills and commitment to customer satisfaction
Self-motivated; willingness to do what it takes, and at times taking on tasks outside of defined roles.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.