Jack Henry & Associates looking for Product Designer (UX/UI, Remote)
Community banks and credit unions are the backbone of our communities and our economy. It’s our mission to make sure they can compete with the big banks and challengers when it comes to providing beautiful experiences to their customers. Help support this mission by joining our growing product team for Banno (www.banno.com) at Jack Henry. As a Product Designer, you’ll build products that both empower and delight. You’ll focus on user-centric design principles to help craft a variety of Banno experiences that span across web, mobile and beyond.
We are committed to creativity, thoughtfulness, culture, and openness — the perfect place to make phenomenal products that have meaningful impact. Our work environment echoes a modern tech start-up, but we have the security and benefits of a large, publicly traded company. With our small team of product designers, we place a high value on individuals who are self-motivated and can work across the design disciplines of IA, UX, and visual design.
Our team is distributed and that means you can live and work wherever you want as long as your work hours match US business hours. Travel will be up to 5% for onsite user testing and attending conferences.
This position may be worked 100% Remotely or from any JHA Office
- Must have a minimum of 5 years professional experience in UX and UI design.
- Portfolio must exhibit a strong understanding of design craft (typography, hierarchy, color, and composition.)
- Must have a portfolio link on your resume, or a combined resume and portfolio PDF in order to be considered for the position.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with industry standard design and prototyping tools: Sketch, InVision, Principle or similar programs.
- Experience with best practices and design patterns for web and mobile environments.
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and constraints while designing thoughtful solutions.
- Turns high level product requirements into workflows and designs.
- Creates clean, intuitive, and responsive interfaces with reusable design patterns.
- Creates wireframes and prototype interfaces for testing, analysis, and review to ensure technical business needs are met with user interface design.
- Assists with new user interface testing and participates in usability reviews to get feedback on new designs.
- Collaborates with development, product management, and customers to understand and establish the user requirements for current and future software applications.
- Creates detailed specifications for user interface designs to guide development teams.
- Ensures products meet high standards of usability and design excellence.
- Ability to confidently communicate the rationale of design decisions.
- Remains current on user interface design trends and programming techniques and suggest new tools and methods as necessary.
- Plans and implements standards for design concept and implementation. May evaluate technologies against industry standards.
- Approaches design from a humble perspective that places a high level of importance on user empathy.
- Communicates clearly and effectively across small teams to foster a friendly and collaborative work environment.
- Rapidly iterates on design solutions based on feedback and technical needs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Click below link to apply for this job: