KaFe Rocks looking for Junior Graphic Designer
With a portfolio of 30+ sites, in 8+ languages, across 20+ countries, KaFe Rocks has scaled at pace and it generates thousands of leads each month for our carefully selected iGaming partners.
We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue growing organically within both current and new territories.
As we push forward into 2019 and beyond, we are searching for a Junior Graphic Designer – somebody who is enthusiastic, passionate and keen-to-learn.
Fresh out from university, or still in the middle of your studies? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered and will teach you everything you need to know to launch your successful career in the graphic design world!
Your key tasks:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers
- Illustrate design ideas using prototypes, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements and original graphic designs (e.g. images, banners, logos and visual systems)
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX/UI problems (e.g. design inconsistencies)
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- You want to learn, and you’re open to being taught
- You are reliable, independent and productive, and you are in love with detail
- Fluent in English; other languages would be a huge asset!
- Great communication skills
- Expertise with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Suite, Invision, & Zeplin but skilled in creating ‘lo-fi’ prototypes to share with users in a fast, iterative manner.
- Familiarity with web and mobile technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions; hands-on expertise with HTML & CSS is a plus.
- A passion for creating products
- Online portfolio available for viewing
- You have a VERY strong passion for details!
- A company that truly values its employees
- You join a growing design team; is a genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Remote working
- Competitive salary based on your experience