Kforce looking for Senior Remote Web / PHP Software Engineer
Kforce is currently seeking a Senior Remote Web/PHP Software Engineer to join our client in San Diego, California (CA). Please see some of the responsibilities and requirements below and apply today! Summary: The Senior Remote Web/PHP Software Engineer will create, design and maintain various modules. They will interact with and maintain complex communications with various stakeholders. They will have deep functional expertise and knowledge of all aspects of the technology stack. They will design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development.
- BS in Computer Science or the work equivalent
- Full stack knowledge; Previous experience working in a LAMP, WAMP or MAMP environment
- Ability to adapt with changing technologies and frameworks, e.g. LESS/SASS, jQuery, Angular, etc.
- Experience in command line server tools, especially Linux
- Appreciation for well-documented code and website/web service security
- Previous experience building mid-size applications using various web technologies
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply expertise to technical problems
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms across multiple products and organizational units
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to Web applications
- Understanding of Cloud Services
- Experience with data storage and retrieval including SQL and NoSQL sources
- Significant and varied professional experience in SAAS and web applications
Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis; This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be “the firm most respected by those we serve.”