LEAP looking for Web Developer
LEAP leads the world in the development and sale of cloud based legal practice management software for small law firms on a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout for web-based applicatoins.
- Will be developing and maintaining windows and web-based applications.
- Design, develop and maintain Angular web applications.
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation.
- Prepare unit test for code that is being developed.
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Assist in application deployment.
- 5+ years of development experience (Angular JS, C#, NET, Visual Studio, MVC, TFS, Bootstrap, REST API, GitHub, SQL Server, Entity framework, Node JS)
- Strong web development experience with cutting edge technologies.
- Proficiency in HTML, DOM, CSS and Angular JS
- Good understanding of Client-side AJAX Development
- Proven experience in designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
- Proven strong analytical and debugging skills
- Experience in developing and integrating complex software systems through the full SDLC.
- Should be able to work on both desktop and web-based technologies.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Ability to debug complex technical issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively with business users, managers and non-technical staff.
- Self-motivated and responsible, able to drive a project when necessary.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience with managing multiple priorities and tight timelines
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans Available
- 401k with Company Matching Program
- Staff Events
- Fully Stocked Pantry
- Gym Memberships
- Employee Assistance Plans
- Flexible Annual Leave
- Company Shares Opportunity
LEAP leads the world in the development and sale of cloud based legal practice management software for small law firms on a Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
We employ more than 400 people, have offices in the USA, Australia and the UK with more than 14,000 law firms using our software worldwide.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Click below link to apply for this job: