Liaison Creative + Marketing looking for GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Largely remote but must be available for frequent meetings and office work in Round Rock
Duties & Responsibilities
As our new Graphic Designer with exceptional Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint skills, you’ll provide hands-on visual design for assigned projects, programs and/or campaigns, working closely with marcom directors, creative directors, art directors, copy directors, copywriters, account managers, project managers, video producers, graphic designers and Executive leadership. This position is an ongoing full-time Liaison employee position with full benefits, embedded onsite with our high-tech corporate client in Round Rock with significant remote work opportuinities. You’ll act as part of an agency of record for multiple leading tech brands, a commitment to work-life balance and positive, collaborative creative environment.
Liaison Creative + Marketing would be your employer for this full-time (40 hours/week) W2 employee opportunity with most benefits available after 30 days. Ongoing employment is expected after an initial 9-month assignment. This is a great fit for someone with 4-5 years of Graphic Design or Art Direction experience and a corporate friendly design portfolio. This opportunity is largely remote, but we are only able to consider candidates who are available for frequent onsite work and meetings in Round Rock.
Day to Day:
Researching, planning, concepting and producing graphic designs for a variety of creative deliverables, including but not limited to static online banners, PowerPoint presentations, animated online banners, print ads, social media ads, infographics, promotional emails, event signage and web page banners, data sheets, white papers, leave behinds, podcasts, and video editing.
Background & Experience
– Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Graphic Design (or related degree)
– A web-based design portfolio showing
– 4-5 years of graphic design work experience, preferably for a global marketing organization
– Demonstrated experience in graphic design specifically for digital marketing and advertising
– Mastery of graphic design principles (typography, form, color, composition, grid)
– Advanced in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word, including designing for PowerPoint
– Advanced skills in Adobe CC, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
– Optional but preferred skills in Adobe Dreamweaver, Premier Pro and After Affects
– Understanding of web design best practices (Responsive HTML5/CSS3 experience preferred)
– Strong presentation skills, with ability to articulate visual concepts to stakeholders
– Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships
– Excellent creative concepting/ideation skills, with ability to move fast while remaining detailed
– Strong ability to take direction and subsequently give direction in a dynamic environment
– Strong ability to multi-task, work on several competing priorities as part of a fast-paced global marketing team
– Strong ability to prioritize and re-prioritize throughout the day with great efficiency
– Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills
– Strong ability to engage and collaborate across all levels and teams within the broader org
– Extreme attention to detail and consistency, with an inherent drive for creative excellence
This is a full-time temporary employee position on Liaison’s marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Details will be provided during the interview process. While this opportunity will be largely remote, we are only able to consider candidates with immediate unconditional local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the “How does this opportunity fit you?” section of our application.
Based on 4-5 years of experience.
Limited employee benefits package based on assignment length. Details will be provided at time of job offer. Most benefits are available after 30 days.
Click below link to apply for this job: