LiveArea looking for Sr. Front End Developer (SFCC)
LiveArea Company Statement:
LiveArea, a PFSweb, Inc. brand, is a global commerce services company. We combine business strategy, experience design and technology to help leading B2C and B2B organizations deliver exceptional commerce solutions worldwide. We are a diverse team with distinct interests, skillsets, and backgrounds collaborating across all facets of commerce. Together, we take pride in driving measurable and material value for our clients by leveraging our holistic commerce expertise within specific industry vertical markets.
We will provide a holistic commerce solution across vertical industries We will be world-class across all service offerings
We will engage with our clients as a consultative & unified partner
Senior Front End Developer
The Sr. Front End / Interactive Developer will work with our development team, as well as designers, project managers, and other members of the LiveArea crew to conceive, plan, develop, and deploy cutting-edge web sites. This position takes direction from a Senior Developer, works closely with visual and UX designers, and displays adaptability and ingenuity when it comes to web technology and development.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Serve as a UI/Front-End Developer on assigned projects and accounts
- Collaborate with design team members to shape user experiences that utilize the latest technology, tools, and techniques.
- Provide reliable time estimates and produce high quality work within those estimates.
- Actively participate in the build-out of various web, ecommerce and mobile applications.
- Build and maintain knowledge of contemporary web, e-commerce, and mobile technologies and best practices.
- Strive to be a highly billed contributor with quarterly utilization of 70% or higher.
- Learn emerging e-commerce languages, platforms, best practices, and 3rd party integrations.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with SFCC platform.
- Understanding of mobile and web-based design constraints, editors, browser platforms, and their differences—along with the experience to develop and code accordingly.
- Self-directed; able to manage and prioritize concurrent responsibilities.
- A flexible and collaborative approach in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to provide thoughts and insight throughout the development process
- Ability to contribute constructive technical feedback to the team on various projects
- Openness to learn and take direction on various tasks and projects.
- Critical ability to independently glean information and act on it with limited supervision
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience required
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ecommerce experience
- Specific Platform experience: Hybris, WebSphere Commerce, or Demandware/SFCC
- SVN, Git, or CVS experience
- Task Runners like Grunt or Gulp
- Responsive design and development experience
- SCSS/LESS experience
- PSD-to-CSS execution
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Ability to travel up to 50% to client sites as needed.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted.
PFSweb Inc., is an EEO/AA – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status.
Remote US, United States
Click below link to apply for this job: