Lone Fir Creative looking for Lead Graphic Designer
WHO WE ARE SEEKING
Our agency produces quality work for companies across multiple continents. We are seeking an experienced Lead Graphic Designer who can help raise the quality of our work to the next level and continue to push us forward.
Our designers work predominantly on website design projects and improving user experiences. This role will be required to perform user experience, build innovative layouts, wireframes, and user flows, and will critique the development process of our dev staff to ensure the build matches the design.
The candidate must be highly organized, very proficient in managing a large volume of projects, and able to balance multiple ones at the same time.
NOTE: this IS a remote position.
MORE ABOUT YOU
- Highly organized! Detail oriented and is bothered when things fall through the cracks – your agenda/timeline skills are organized to a “T”
- Proven graphic design experience with demonstrable graphic design skills – we’d love to see your portfolio.
- You’re a master at Graphic Design. You’re amazed and fascinated with the industry, always trying to improve your knowledge and experience. You dive deep into industry blogs and you know that nothing beats taking action from what you learn.
- A leader, through and through. You are very comfortable pitching and defending your work to a room full of strangers
- An ability to turn the client’s goals and our own user research into clean interfaces and design
- Extreme comfort in wire-framing how a client’s website might look, storyboarding, and mapping user flows and diagrams for website visitors
- Expert knowledge of UX principles, including best practices, understanding how to conduct user research, and where to apply your knowledge into the design process
- Great vibe and culture fit. It’s important for you to fit in with our company and what we’re aiming to achieve together. Likely you’re the type of person that people want to hang out with and love being around. You’re personable, fun, and have a healthy sense of humor. You’re creative, witty, and you have big personal and professional goals.
- Exudes our core values (Hungry but Humble, go after Excellence, create Value for the customers we Serve, Own life when possible, and Never Stop Learning)
- Fully participate in our project management systemConstantly recommend adjustments to our process to improve flow, production, client results, and client satisfaction.
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience with the StoryBrand framework
- Marketing experience
- Writing experience
- Technical experience (setting up and changing domains, connecting integrations, basic website changes, and updates)
- Comfort and familiarity in HubSpot, Asana, Slack, Google Apps, and Adobe Creative Products and any other marketing automation software.
HERE’S WHAT WE OFFER
- Remotely flexible
- All the right tools for the job
- Health Benefits (insurance & fitness)
- Paid time-off
- Other cool benefits, just ask 🙂
WHO WE ARE
Lone Fir Creative works with marketing leaders, who are overwhelmed and struggle to convert qualified leads for their sales teams in order to grow their business. We help them clarify their story, build their strategy, and hit their goals through ongoing marketing and website design & development services.
Specifically, we help companies generate leads through their online presence, nurture them into opportunities, and close them into customers. We create websites and marketing plans for our clients, and we help them implement their lead generation strategies ongoing over time.
Click below link to apply for this job: