Lootcakes looking for Senior Full-Stack .NET Developer (Remote)
Lootcakes is a small but fast-growing games industry venture that already counts some of the world’s top game publishers as clients. We’ve grown monthly revenue 4x since early 2019 and we’re just getting started. The Lootcakes core team has deep experience in games and ad tech, with multiple exits under their belt.
We’ve created an innovative way to help both players and publishers of free-to-play games (mobile/PC), with data at the heart of the equation. On our B2C side, we reward players for sharing their valuable-as-gold game purchase data. On our B2B side, we leverage our spender network and data to help game publishers acquire their highest-value players. Our mission is to empower gamers to harness their data.
We’re looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to scale our network and drive product innovation. You will be a senior and foundational member of our technology team, working directly with the co-founders and COO. We’re a distributed team across NYC, Seattle, and Denver and you can work from any location in the US.
You might be a fit if you:
- Are always learning and utilizing new technologies
- Enjoy a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture
- Have deep, well-balanced skills (front-end, back-end, database, DevOps)
- Embrace agile/lean development methodologies
- Are self-motivated and driven
- Communicate well with product and business team members
- Love games!
What you would do:
- Build the next generation of our mobile-optimized B2C platform
- Deploy machine learning to fully leverage our valuable user data
- Architect and build our first B2B site
- Help architect and build our first mobile app
- Scale our service to handle millions of users
- Build internal tools for business operations, data viz and analytics
- Develop and integrate advertising technology
- Securely manage sensitive data
- Help build our tech team
- 7+ years experience
- Experience with B2C web/mobile
- Experience balancing growth (e.g. conversion optimization) alongside medium to longer-term development initiatives
- Experience deploying ML libraries/algorithms a big plus
Must be proficient in the following skills/languages:
- .NET (C#, MVC)
- Front-end (CSS, js/jQuery)
- Database design/management
- Azure (or AWS)/Windows Server Management
Experience with the following platforms/tools a plus:
- Advertising technology
- Google Analytics
- Octopus Deploy
- Team City
- Redgate SQL Change Automation
- Team Foundation Server
- Note we will only consider candidates that are authorized to work in the US and fluent in English.
What we offer:
- Salary, bonus, and equity in a fast-growing company
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Work from home
We’re passionate about building one of the great games industry growth stories of the next decade. If you’re interested to join a fast-paced venture just as things are really taking off, send us your resume and feel free to include a cover letter.
Click below link to apply for this job: