Lorem looking for Freelance Shopify and WordPress Developers ($50 to $100/Hour)
We are Lorem, a marketplace that connects business owners with our network of freelance ecommerce developers and designers. We have an influx of new Shopify and WordPress development projects, and we need your help to get this work done!
If you have used other freelance marketplaces, you’re familiar with all the issues that come with being a freelancer on these platforms:
- Lots of bidding and not a lot of work
- A race to the bottom for the lowest prices
- Competing against low hourly wages around the world
Here’s our pitch:
- No bidding. We match you with clients who are right for you, so you don’t compete for work. If you accept it, the job is yours and the client only sees you and your price. If you don’t accept it, no harm, no foul, the client just goes to someone else.
- Set your own rate. You scope out costs on a per project basis, but our freelancers report that they make around $50 to $100 an hour on our platform. Our average freelancer makes $1,250 a month, with some making over $5k a month.
- Only experienced freelancers allowed. We interview and personally vet every applicant (that means you!). No more competing against people with almost no experience who claim they can do everything under the sun.
- Get paid as soon as the project is done. Only work for people with a credit card already on file. No more hounding clients for accounts receivable.
- Enjoy solving problems and helping people
- Have multiple years of experience helping with website updates and bug fixes in Shopify and WordPress
- Want to put that experience to good use and make between $50 and $100 an hour doing so.
- Want to work when you want to, from where you want to. No minimum hours, and no quotas. Just make the customer happy.
Special points if you have experience in Customer Support or Customer Success (you know how to help frustrated people!) and are available on weekdays between the hours of 9am and 2pm GMT (this is when most of our requests come in).
We want to hear from you!