LRN looking for Freelance Web Developer (Remote)
Are you a team player? Experienced in eLearning development? A creative thinker? Enjoy problem solving?
LRN’s mission is to inspire principled performance. Since 1994, LRN has helped over 25 million people at more than 700 companies worldwide simultaneously navigate complex legal and regulatory environments and make ethical decisions with its vast, SaaS-based education and technology platform. Since acquiring Interactive Services in September 2020, LRN has advanced its investment in people, innovation, and technology offering a winning combination of practical tools, hundreds of courses, and strategic advice to partners in over 100 countries.
Freelance Programmer – Web developer
This role is based in your home office, and you will support our internal teams on an as an when required basis.
You will assist our internal teams with the assembly of our award-winning training material developing high-quality eLearning courseware for some of our Fortune 500 clients. Our programs are bespoke and designed at our clients’ request, specifically offering solutions to their problems.
Is this you?
- Highly professional
- Able to multitask
- Good creative thinking and problem-solving ability
- Interested in technology
- Hardworking and flexible
- Support the development of courseware content and delivery mechanisms
- Test courseware for LMS interoperability
- Work as part of a team with project manager, graphic designers, and instructional designers to meet delivery dates
- Document work on projects
- Assisting project teams with the development of cutting-edge delivery technology for PC and mobile-based learning
- Some experience with Interactive Infographics would be preferred
- Working as part of a team which includes project managers, graphic designers, and instructional designers to meet delivery dates
- You must be able to communicate effectively
- Must be flexible and available to work in short notice assignments
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficiency in using Git
- Good understanding of JS libraries like JQuery, Backbone.js, Handlebars
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Familiarity with working with JSON files
- Knowledge of e-Learning development tools such as Articulate Storyline, Rise, Captivate or Elucidate
- Knowledge of SCORM, AICC, xAPI
What we offer:
- Competitive daily fee rate
- The chance to work with our Fortune 500 clients
- Flexibility to work when you want to