Lumerit Education looking for Web Developer
We are looking for a web developer to join our team. You’ll play a key role in designing and building the systems that are used by our staff and students.
Lumerit web developers work in an agile software development environment and are able to rapidly build and deliver high-quality test-driven applications.
- Develop and support applications that connect our business systems together
- Work with front-end developers to integrate UI elements
- Integrate 3rd party web apps and services via their APIs
- Extract data for reporting purposes
- 1+ years of experience delivering projects to production and supporting them
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies:
- Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Express.js, JSON, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Experience with publish/subscribe patterns and ESB
- Experience building RESTful JSON APIs
- Experience with a software version-control system such as Git
- Experience with microservices architecture, debugging, refactoring, design patterns, test-driven development, and other programming practices
- Experience working with SalesForce a plus
- Education. Direct past experience required
- Travel. No travel is anticipated
- Hours. M-F, 40 hours a week.
- Location. Prefer local to San Antonio, TX area. Remote candidates must demonstrate a high level of remote collaboration and communication skills.
Please include a link to your Github account, portfolio, or sample code when you apply.
Lumerit enables students to experience world-class academic advising and course progression in order to graduate from the college of their choice faster than they ever imagined and for far less than they ever thought possible.
We believe a better way to do college prioritizes the student and avoids debt. Our vision and values empower every member of the Lumerit team to exceed student expectations at every level. In turn, our students go on to achieve world-class career, professional, and entrepreneurial outcomes.
Are you looking to realize the full potential of your unique talent while helping students experience a better way to do college? We’d love to have a conversation with you. Come multiply your talents at Lumerit and grow your career!
Click below link to apply for this job: