MailerLite looking for PHP Developer
MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 700,000 businesses around the world keep in touch with their customers.
As we move towards even bigger and better things, we need more people on our team that are passionate and great at what they do. We’re looking for you!
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!
You won’t be bored
Our customers are sending more than 20 million emails per day. Scaling the platform while building new amazing features is a challenge that definitely won’t keep you bored.
You will be challenged with huge amounts of data and interesting tasks
The technology stack includes PHP, Angular, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch. We work in sprints and manage projects in Github making use of issues, projects, pull requests and reviews.
We don’t micromanage at MailerLite and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
You’ll have experts at hand
Our developer team has lots of experience in web development and email. Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You can pick where you want to work, every day
At MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Half of the team works from the office in Vilnius, the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
You can count on stability
We’re not a startup that’s burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
- You’ve worked as a full-time developer for at least 5 years.
- Love for complex, advanced code base (legacy code).
- Ability to write and optimize complex queries for MySQL.
- Knowledge of Redis and queues.
- Great API understanding.
- Fast learner and a great code reader.
- Self-starter who can work with ambiguity.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Passionate about large data.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Outstanding attention to detail, (if you apply, include the word “lite” somewhere in your newsletter).
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones, and countries.
What we offer
- Competitive salary–we pay at or above market salary.
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the other half working remotely from all over the world.
- Office or Remote–you can choose every day.
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee in the Vilnius office.
- Company-paid retreats that we call Workations. The entire team gathers twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you.
- MacBook Pro and other tools that you will need.
Don’t send us a CV. We like to do things differently.
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
- Signup for a free MailerLite account.
- Go to “Campaigns”, create a newsletter and send us the URL to email@example.com Each newsletter has a public URL that can be shared with others.
Things we want to see in the newsletter:
- Include this role’s title in your subject line.
- Tells us how did you hear about this job.
- Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and/or personal homepage.
- Links to your source code on GitHub.
- Previous companies where you worked, your role, projects you worked on and the technology stack you used.
- Why you want to join MailerLite.
- Your Remote work experience.
- Describe a project or product that you loved working on and why.
- Expected salary.
Best of luck!
Click below link to apply for this job: