MAQ Consulting looking for UI/UX Designer (Remote)
A leading software company is looking for a UI/UX Designer. The candidate will be responsible for working directly with program managers and software engineers to develop wire frames flows for product offering, story board sketches and asset generation.Responsibilities:
- Wire frame flows to assign Program Managers and other software designers and engineers in developing optimal experience flow through our product offerings.
- In addition to strict wire frames, the category also includes storyboards and sketches to provide aid in conveying concepts in experience flow.
- Prototype graphics and production artwork serve as functional examples of a given screen.
- Create a “code to” template for engineers and a sign-off production bar.
- As-needed asset generation for the team, both native (screen grabs) and enhanced (for presentation and print) assets derived from the UI/UX that the team is building.
- At least 5-7 years of experience including experience with information architecture, interaction design, user research, and usability testing is required.
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree in Interface Design, Interaction Design, Communication Design, Architecture or equivalent experience is required.
- Expertise creating a variety of interaction design documents including user scenarios, task flows, conceptual models, and annotated wire frames.
- Experience shipping innovative and complex software products within milestone deadlines.
MAQ Consulting offers one of the best benefit packages in the staffing industry. We invite you to compare the benefits plan below to other staffing firms in the Pacific Northwest. In our survey, we did not find any other company that offered comparable benefits. To help you compare benefits as you look to select your next employer, consider the following:
Medical and Dental Insurance
Many other staffing firms offer multiple medical plans starting with a very limited plan. You, as an employee, then have to pay extra money every month to enroll into a medical insurance plan with decent benefits. We pay your insurance premiums in full for a comprehensive medical and dental plan. Meritain Health, an Aetna Company, is our medical insurance provider with a great Aetna provider network of doctors and hospitals. Unlike other staffing firms, we do not ask you to pay to enroll into our comprehensive medical insurance plan.
We pay 100% of our employees’ comprehensive medical and dental insurance premiums. You may add dependents to your health insurance policy by paying additional insurance premiums on a pre-tax basis.
Most employers in the staffing industry offer a 401(k) retirement plan. Not all 401(k) plans are created equal. In our 401(k) retirement plan, the company matches 50% of employee contributions up to 6% of your pre-tax pay. Unlike any other company in the staffing industry that we know of, our company contributions vest immediately. In addition, we offer 15 low-cost Vanguard funds to choose from for your 401(k) investments. Once your assignment ends, you can rollover the 401(k) plan funds to a new employer or convert to an Individual Retirement Account (IRA).
Our 401(k) retirement plan, includes access to low-cost Vanguard funds, with up to 3% company match and immediate vesting. Joining eligibility begins on the first of the month following one month of employment.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Our paid time off (PTO) plan is simple. As a full time employee, you accrue 10 hours of paid time off every month you work with us. Many other staffing firms offer limited or no paid vacation days. Some employers try to limit your use or payment for paid vacation by requiring you to complete 1000 or more service hours before you qualify for any paid vacation. Employer policies vary, so ask before you choose an employer to represent you.
Accrued paid time off (15 PTO days per year) can be used for any reason including holidays, personal days or sick days.