Marketeering Group looking for SEO Outreach Specialist
Marketeering Group is a digital marketing agency that services small to medium-sized businesses. Through creative, thoughtful marketing strategies, we build brand credibility and trust with the people that matter most to our clients.
We offer full-service digital marketing solutions, including services such as search engine optimization, content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, website development, and design, graphic design, photo and video production, and more.
Marketeering Group is currently seeking an SEO Outreach Specialist to execute successful link building strategies for our clients.
Metrics of Success:
- Traffic to client websites from external links
- Increased page authority on target client URLs
- Fulfillment of ongoing link building retainers
Successful live links on target websites such as:
- Structured local citations
- Reclaimed unlinked brand mentions
- Purveyor/vendor links on behalf of clients
- Broken links repaired on external sites
- Published whitepapers and case studies
- Audit backlink profiles & perform link building activities
- Perform monthly quality assurance audits and correct listings
- Work with the Director of Content to conduct content audits & develop strategic editorial calendars for our clients that support your link building efforts
- Partner with and manage relationships with online publications and other agencies – maintain an internal database of people we have relationships with for link building and always be on the lookout for new sites to partner with to accelerate your efforts.
- Build an efficient link building system and improve our outreach process – test new emails, improve our prospecting process, and anything else to help our clients build more links.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years working in outreach, PR or related type of consultant or specialist
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience required
- Strong knowledge of SEO strategy, tactics, and inbound marketing methodologies
- Deep understanding of search engine ranking factors and on-page and off-page industry best practices
- Demonstrated understanding of link best practices
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, LinkSleuth, Buzzstream, Press Release Wire Websites
- Obsessively organized and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – ability to relate well to colleagues and teams
Location: Belltown, Seattle
Type: Full-Time, Salaried + Benefits
Snacks, beverages, and friendly dogs included
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.