Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact.
Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines. This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities our clients need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm has a distinctive culture that aims to inspire the best people to improve daily, think bigger, and maximize fun.
We have 750+ employees across 15 offices in 10 countries, and are a part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
If you care about awards, we’ve got those too: “Most Awarded Agency,” “Most Creative Agency,” “Best Places to Work,” Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Our culture is unbeatable, and we’re growing in size and capability every day. We have fun, take pride in our work, and welcome talented people who want to do the same.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
We’re looking for a freelance SEO strategist to help develop an SEO strategy for a CPG account. The SEO strategy will mainly focus on website development hitting on both content and technical requirements. However, the strategy will also include information architecture as an added layer to support channel SEO strategies.
- Lead the development of an SEO strategy – website and information – that includes an SEO background/landscape overview, website and channel audit, and recommendation via a phased approach to increase website traffic and content engagement
- Research competitive landscapes across search and social platforms and translate into a growth plan in terms of benchmarking particular audiences and communications in alignment with the phased approach
- Conduct audits on website/content performance from ranking, technical (meta tags, plugins, security, etc.) and information (sitemap or segmentation strategy) perspectives
- Provide a recommended KPI strategy to measure and optimize website traffic and content engagement in alignment with the phased approach
- Provide a production implementation plan that includes website technical fixes/add-ons and page/content production
- 3-5 years of SEO strategy planning and implementation success
- 3-5 years working with SEO research, audit and tracking tools
- 1-2 years managing website development including on-hands experience implementing site maintenance fixes or upgrades
- 1-2 years working with brand agencies in translating or integrating SEO strategies into brand communications platforms
Click any if the below links to apply for this job:
You can also check the below Jobs:
Remote Web Design and Development Jobs:
- Experis looking for Web designer
- Insitu, Inc. looking for Software Engineer 3 – Web Developer (Remote Capable)
- VIA Technical looking for UX Consultant (REMOTE Okay)
- Vaco Technology looking for Senior .NET / UI Developer (100% Remote)
- Wunderland Group looking for Front End Developer (REMOTE)
- Randstad Technologies looking for Lead Frontend Web Developer ($49 – $56.25/Hr)
SEO Remote Jobs:
- The Marketing Arm looking for SEO Strategist | Contract
- Fluent City looking for Part Time SEO Specialist
- Irvine Technology Corporation looking for SEO & Marketing Lead 6 Month CTH ($40/hr)
Remote Data Entry Jobs:
- WellnessMe looking for At Home Data Entry Clerk
- Family Business Co looking for Data Entry Officer Work From Home ($15 to $25/Hour)
- Kelly Services looking for Data Entry Clerk ($14.50/hour)
- Legit Flex Job Academy looking for Work from Home Data Entry (Compensation: $371.25 – $1000 a week)
- Randstad looking for Data Entry (14.20/hr)
- Kforce Finance and Accounting looking for Data Entry Clerk