MarsBased looking for Node.js Full-stack Developer / Full-time, remote position
Node.js Full-stack Developer / Full-time, remote position
We’re looking for a senior full-stack developer to join our Martian team, with strong knowledge of Node.js and JS frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.
- Communication with clients and teammates.
- Self-management working remotely.
- Regular contributor to open source projects.
- Positive attitude towards new challenges.
- Attention to details.
- Fast learner.
- Proactive & able to work alone on projects managed by you.
- Fluent in written & spoken English.
- At least 3 years of production experience building Node.js applications.
- At least 1 year of production experience in any other backend programming language.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Production experience deploying and maintaining Node.js applications. Familiar with Docker and the Amazon Web Services platform.
- Strong Git knowledge.
- Familiar with Node.js automatic test frameworks like Jest. Knowledge of Cypress is a plus.
- Be able to build software that scales over time, in both performance and maintainability.
- Good software writer. Not only do we want you to solve problems, but we also want to understand your solutions.
- Competitive salary.
- Work from home or from a coworking space.
- Flexible working hours.
- Amazing coworkers.
- Modern tech stack and methodologies.
- Transparency and quality-oriented culture.
- Company activities.
- You may only apply for this position if you reside in Europe.
- Between €34K and €42K, depending on experience.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are looking for a new challenge in your career, fill in this form and tell us why you are the perfect fit for MarsBased.