Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Front End Developer for our client in the IT- Services/IT-Software domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: Front End Developer
Role Description: The Front End Developer would need to have at least 3-5 years of experience. As the Front-End Developer, you will be working within a highly experienced implementation team to develop identity and access management solutions for the clients. This includes customization of existing product interfaces and development of in house applications.
You will be involved either directly or indirectly in requirements definition, design, implementation, testing, go-live, and transition to support. For this position, you require to have strong personnel and time management skills as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.
– Create and define business, functional and application architecture designs as per business requirements.
– Coordinate with the implementation team to verify the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
– Develop new user-facing interfaces and features.
– Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
– Integrate front-end and back-end aspects of the web application.
– Develop application dashboards utilizing existing or new frameworks.
– Participate in continuous learning (both formal and informally).
– Travel as necessary.
– Familiarity with RESTful web services.
– Experience with Jira and agile development techniques.
– Command line experience with the Linux operating system is a MUST.
– Strong analytical abilities, resulting in quick problem resolution.
– Strong desire to learn and curiosity to understand how and why things work.
– Demonstrate strong collaboration, communication, and teamwork skills.
– Comfortable working within distributed global teams.
– Ability to meet deadlines, proactively.
– Excellent written and spoken English communication.
– Values teamwork and can contribute to the group.
– Ability to exercise judgment in the absence of defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions.
– Be responsible for quality and timeliness of own work.
– Unafraid to share opinions in a constructive professional way.
– Experience with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3/4.
– Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
– Experience working with cross-browser compatibility issues.
– Experience working with code versioning tools, such as Git/ Mercurial/ SVN.
– Experience with one or more database systems, such as MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, OrientDB.
– Understanding of Agile software development.
– Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
– Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
Experience and Qualifications:
– 3-5 years web development experience implementing features rich SPAs.
– Bachelor’s degree in CIS/MIS a plus.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees
Recruiter Name: Simran Walia
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2023)
Click any of the below link to apply for this job:
You can also check the below Jobs:
Remote Web Design and Development Jobs:
- Mastech Digital looking for Front End Developer (Remote)
- Balluun Inc looking for Front End Web Developer
- Robert Half Technology looking for Front end developer – WordPress
- Pagely looking for DevOps Engineer – Remote
- RiVi Consulting Group LLC looking for Web Designer
- 247labs.com looking for Frontend Developers
- One North Interactive looking for Fulltime or Freelance Web Developer
- Experis looking for Web designer
- Insitu, Inc. looking for Software Engineer 3 – Web Developer (Remote Capable)
- VIA Technical looking for UX Consultant (REMOTE Okay)
- Vaco Technology looking for Senior .NET / UI Developer (100% Remote)
- Wunderland Group looking for Front End Developer (REMOTE)
- Randstad Technologies looking for Lead Frontend Web Developer ($49 – $56.25/Hr)
SEO Remote Jobs:
- The Marketing Arm looking for SEO Strategist | Contract
- Fluent City looking for Part Time SEO Specialist
- Irvine Technology Corporation looking for SEO & Marketing Lead 6 Month CTH ($40/hr)
Remote Data Entry Jobs:
- The Athlete’s Foot looking for DATA ENTRY CLERK (Part-Time)
- UsaSurveyJob looking for Data Entry Clerk Work from Home ($35 per Survey)
- Data Entry Direct looking for Online Data Entry Representative Work from Home
- Net Data Entry Jobs looking for Data Entry Worker Work from Home
- WellnessMe looking for At Home Data Entry Clerk
- Family Business Co looking for Data Entry Officer Work From Home ($15 to $25/Hour)
- Kelly Services looking for Data Entry Clerk ($14.50/hour)
- Legit Flex Job Academy looking for Work from Home Data Entry (Compensation: $371.25 – $1000 a week)