This nationwide industry leader has an immediate 3+ month contract opportunity in Chicago, IL for a Senior UI Developer (WordPress). This Senior Front End Developer can work remotely from home.
- Work side-by-side with a talented team of designers and back-end developers to build world-class web applications and services.
- Work as part of a team-oriented, Agile software engineering environment.
- Own delivery of features from top to bottom, from concept to code to production.
- Develop tools and libraries that will enable rapid and scalable development in the future.
- Participate in the larger development community including conferences, open source contribution, technical writing, etc.
- Thrive as an independent, autonomous, creative thinker that can break out from conventional solutions.
- Work closely with product owners to shape and deliver features to customers.
- Proficiency in WordPress.
- Angular experience is preferred.
- Ability to match design direction with markup and styling languages (HTML, CSS, Scss).
- Deep understanding of the best practices required to build truly web-scale applications.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Experience working closely with back-end developers and an understanding of how to best interface with APIs.
- Experience with source-control practices such as Git, etc.
- Focus on writing prudent and meaningful tests.
- Comfortable with the command line.
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in a Relevant Field of Study.
Click below link to apply for this job: