Mattermost looking for Front End Developer (Remote)
Mattermost provides an open source enterprise-grade messaging platform to the world’s leading organizations that allows teams to collaborate securely and privately anywhere. With over 10,000 server downloads / month our customers include Uber, Samsung, Affirm, The US Department of Defense and more. Our private cloud solutions offer secure, configurable, highly-scalable messaging across web, phone and PC with archiving, search, and deep integrations with hundreds of SaaS and on-premises technologies. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, our company serves customers around the world with a distributed organization spanning the globe.
We value high impact work, ownership, self-awareness and being focused on customer success. If these values match who you are, we hope you’ll learn more about working at Mattermost and come talk to us!
About the Role
Presence and utility are an Engineer’s best friend. We are looking for a best in class Front End Developer to ensure that our on-line interface is in-your-face awesome. We need a Developer with a passion for design and a talent for making our user experience second to none.
- You will be responsible for creating high quality digital experience and web development
- Work closely with Back End and other Engineers, Designers and Creative Experts to turn wireframes and visual designs into working prototypes
- Design and development of enterprise communication interface modules
- Working on responsive web design
- Solve problems in a collaborative work environment with amazing co-workers
- Effectively work while remote, with the ability to travel 2-3 times per year for week-long off-site meetings with team members
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related
- 3+ years of experience in web application design and development
- Experience creating enterprise websites
- General tools/skills: Github, Jira, Jenkins
- Experience working in open source communities
We’re looking for someone who wants to help us build the future of Mattermost and improve the way the world communicates. The right person in this role has the opportunity to have a huge impact on Mattermost the product, and its many users worldwide, but also on our open source community that has been key to Mattermost’s success. If this sounds like you – please apply!
Click below link to apply for this job: