Maze looking for Full-stack Designer
You will work on all aspects of our current product, which includes:
– Our analytics & user-research tool, with all the challenges associated with data-visualisation & comprehensive reporting for UX designers & product managers.
– Our tester’s hiring platform, where you’ll work with us on designing a complete marketplace from scratch.
– Prototyping tool integrations, or you’ll be able to work directly with the design teams of InVision, Figma, Marvel, Sketch, Adobe and more.
– Our automated reporting platform, where you’ll work on a comprehensive document for the whole product team to collaborate on.
As part of the Maze team, here’s what you’ll do:
– Translate business challenges and requirements into design and UX concepts for a spectrum of users, from freelancers to large tech companies
– Take ownership in designing complete parts of the product and see features through from start to finish
– Work closely with our engineers to design, build, and ship new features from scratch
– Create and maintain design systems
– Use customer insights including user-research, support feedback, surveys, analytics etc. to inform design direction
– Develop and deliver wireframes, visual mockups and user flows that effectively communicate and validate design vision and user interaction
– Establish and promote quality design, best practices and standards in the industry
– Validate your design with Maze
– Review your peer’s design
– Significant hands-on experience and a proven track record with implemented features in a software product design role
– Experience in design systems & design versioning
– Demonstrable UX & UI design skills with a strong portfolio
– A background in metrics and understanding data insights, as well as user-research
– Proficiency in Sketch and prototyping tools
– Excellent communication skills, especially in presenting designs, flawless English
– Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
– Enjoy working remotely
– Experience in animation / after-effects
– Experience in 3D modeling & animation
– Experience doing data-visualisation
– A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humor
How to apply:
We receive a lot of applications so try to submit something that will grab our attention! It’s important for us to see your understanding of our product so make sure that:
1. you’ve done some research on Maze and signed up to try the product;
2. you include a well-structured and concise message with your application explaining why you find Maze interesting and why you’d be a good fit. Show off a little :).