Merchbar looking for Full Stack Software Engineer ($90k – $140k)
Merchbar’s Engineers are the backbone of Merchbar and each have a personal, direct impact on a product that supports hundreds of thousands of artists and reaches many millions of fans.
Our organization is small and individual roles are deep – all of our engineers contribute across the entire stack and develop through all stages of development from scoping and architecture to implementation, scaling and optimization.
You Can Also Check
Here’s a preview of the work you’d do in this role at Merchbar
– Collaborate with engineers and others in all phases of development from concept to launch
– Ship customer-facing storefront features to millions of users
– Extend and improve the integrations that connect us to hundreds of external merchandise systems, keeping our inventory fresh and orders on track
– Use image recognition to improve our product classifications
– Create new data models and update our PostgreSQL schema. Write efficient, optimized SQL queries
– Brainstorm and implement a series of A/B tests to improve our checkout flow
– Build internal tools and automations that empower your non-technical coworkers
– Help improve our software development process and engineering best practices as our team continues to grow
Here is what we’re looking for in you
– Experience/comfort working with 3rd Party APIs
– A continual desire to learn. Experience with our technology stack is not required (Node, Bootstrap, Python, Flask, Celery, Postgres, etc.), but the possibility of learning a new framework is exciting to you
– Great communication skills. You can effectively talk (and listen) to engineers, designers, and support team members
– Fluency with data, including the ability to choose the right metrics and use basic probability and statistics to guide decision-making and prove ideas right or wrong
– Creative, flexible, and resourceful problem-solving skills. In an environment where time and resources are always limited, you realize the perfect solution is not always the right one.
– An eagerness to help your coworkers. When things break, you’re ready to jump in and help.
What we offer
– Competitive Salary and Equity
– Flexible vacation policy
– Professional/Career Development
Click below link to apply for this job: