Mercy For Animals looking for Graphic Designer(Earn an annual salary of $45,000–$50,000, depending on qualifications)
Los Angeles Office or Remote in the U.S.
As a graphic designer, you will support the mission and vision of Mercy For Animals by producing high-quality, compelling social media images, websites, emails, brochures, donor materials, magazines, organizational documents, and other graphic design content in a timely manner.
You will do highly creative and precise work:
- Assist in creating graphic layout of Compassionate Living magazine
- Collaborate with international teams to fulfill design requests
- Create development-related materials, including new-donor packets, email solicitations, websites, peer-to-peer services, and event materials
- Assist with graphic and creative layout of MercyForAnimals.org, ChooseVeg.com, investigations websites, and any other organizational website
- Work closely with the social media team to create weekly content for all Mercy For Animals online platforms
- Discover and create new recurring graphic formats to post on MercyForAnimals.org, social media channels, and graphic-sharing platforms
- Assist the merchandise department in creating compelling designs for products as well as email and social media advertisements
- Keep up to date on the digital landscape with intimate knowledge of the latest social media content and emerging technology and social media platforms
Your qualifications will take our community engagement to the next level:
- Undergraduate degree in graphic design or a related field or equivalent experience
- Outstanding graphic design portfolio that illustrates design skills and experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience in graphic design
- Proficiency in Adobe and related programs
- Ability to work well on a team, take direction, and demonstrate initiative
- Commitment to the mission and values of Mercy For Animals
Is this the right fit? Absolutely, if this sounds like you:
I am friendly and positive, and I love collaborating. I am highly organized and smoothly coordinate multiple projects down to the last detail. Passionate about animal rights, I am vegan and desire to inspire others to take action for animals through my creative work.
Compensation and Benefits
Earn an annual salary of $45,000–$50,000, depending on qualifications, and enjoy a commute-free life as an at-home worker. Our paid time-off policy, including 20 vacation days a year, staff-appreciation days, holidays, and sick leave, is as generous as our no- or low-cost health insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan, not to mention a collaborative and innovative work environment.
We consider traditional and nontraditional qualifications, so be sure to clearly convey in your cover letter your general fit for the role. A few things we would love to learn about are professional experience, internships, volunteer work, and side projects, as well as your overall alignment with our organizational vision, mission, and values.
Mercy For Animals is a globally minded organization, and we value diverse perspectives and backgrounds. Potential team members of every color, orientation, age, gender, origin, and ability are encouraged to apply. We are committed to providing an inclusive, positive, respectful, safe, and supportive work environment where equal opportunities are available to all team members.
Click below link to apply for this job: