Modus looking for Visual Designer- Multiple Countries
Work with our UX designers to understand user needs and design effective, trust-worthy interfaces to achieve business and user goals.
At Modus Create you will put your creativity to work on cross functional Scrum teams to deliver high quality, intuitive experiences for a diverse portfolio of global clients and brands.
Note: This is full time contract opportunity (40 hours/week) , can be done remotely.
Your Job Duties
- Create high fidelity mockups from wireframes, sketches, and low fidelity prototypes.
- Work with stakeholders to understand their vision and bring it to life
- Communicate to a cross functional team to present your designs effectively
- Be able to work on multiple projects
- Be comfortable designing , creating UI in a fast paced environment
- Produce brand standards, style guides, and design system libraries across mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Be comfortable collaborating in design team reviews, sharing and brainstorming ideas with remote/distributed team
- Have experience promoting, defending, and articulating your design decisions to stakeholders
- Have previous experience designing for mobile and for web
- Apply appropriate best practices and trends to design solutions for our clients and users
- Be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch
- Have a Dribbble, Behance or other portfolio site to showcase your work
Nice to Have, but not Required
- Have experience working in an agile environment
- Be active in the design community
- Broader interest or experience in UX design
- Data visualization experience
Let’s Talk About Us
Recognized over the years by Inc. Magazine as the top ranked software company in the Washington, D.C., Virginia and Maryland area, Modus Create is a product agency that helps clients accelerate their digital transformation goals. Modus’ accelerates business outcomes with its integrated strategy, customer experience, Agile/DevOps, and emerging technology practices. Additionally, Modus is a proud partner of Atlassian, IonicFramework, GitHub Enterprise and AWS.
We are a global team that has grown from 2 to 185+ people in 42+ countries in 8 years, committed to building the best product consulting firm .
We offer a highly collaborative, autonomous and effective working environment. We love and believe in what we do. This is your chance to be part of building something great.
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to work remotely / telecommute
- Working side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech
Click below link to apply for this job: