MonetizeMore looking for Web Developer (fully remote)
MonetizeMore builds industry leading ad technology that is seen by more than 300M people per month. The company has been running for 8 years achieving consistent double digit growth each year with a team of 100+ team members spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire and the arbitrary 9 – 5 work day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
The product team is the fastest and most innovative team in the company. Build greenfield technology that is disrupting the ad technology industry. Solve problems that have never been solved before. Join a company culture that replaces constant meetings and interruptions with innovation that continues to break boundaries. Take your skillset to the next level with some of the best minds in the ad technology industry to make a real difference with MonetizeMore.
The day-to-day work of a MonetizeMore web developer includes:
- Developing APIs and integrating with 3rd party APIs to automate manual tasks.
- Implementing UI facilitating third-party reporting and streamlining ad operations.
- Integration of services to maximize ad revenues and maintain strong user experience.
- Planning and prototyping new applications.
- Defect resolution of existing and new issues.
- Unit testing new features to ensure they conform to MonetizeMore’s quality standards and meet requirements.
- Code reviews.
- Running performance benchmarking tests.
- Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in web development and ad tech.
- Attending daily stand-up meetings (15 mins) and other Scrum meetings (Every 3 weeks).
MonetizeMore web developer attributes include:
- Collaboration: Working remotely on complex projects necessitates that you work together with your team and share knowledge.
- Communication Skills: You are comfortable communicating in English at all levels, have strong spoken and written communication skills and are an active listener.
- Teamwork: You value team synergy and are excited about helping your team succeed.
- Interpersonal Skills: You are able to get along, work well and coordinate with others.
- Conflict Management: As a team, we are proactive in dealing with conflict. You are able to find constructive ways of resolving issues with other team members.
- Technology: A MonetizeMore developer is proficient in all stages of web development, from conception to deployment. You are a one-person army, ready and willing to attack any technical challenge that crosses your path
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills: You work hard to understand technical issues and to resolve them in an effective manner.
- Detail Orientation: You work on many parts of an application or system at the same time and are able to focus on each detail meticulously.
- Initiative: You work well in a team, with little supervision, making well-reasoned and effective technical decisions.
- Reliability and Responsibility: You demonstrate reliability at all times. You give reasonable expectations within Agile Scrum framework and work hard and smart to achieve and surpass those expectations. You communicate what you are going to do, then meet that commitment.
- Thought Leadership: You analyze MonetizeMore’s tech stack, systems and processes with the goal to iterate on a regular basis. You look for opportunities to improve to increase value to MonetizeMore and suggest them to the team.
How to Apply?
If you think you are a good fit to join the MonetizeMore product team, please apply below and give specific reasons what sets you apart. We hire individuals not robots so don’t be afraid to show a little personality.