Movéo looking for Freelance Front End Developer
Movéo is looking for a Front-End Developer to come in on a freelance basis and work with our internal team to build front end, or client-side, web applications, which encompasses everything that a client, or user, sees and interacts with. Front-end development is all about what’s visible to the user. He/She turns static designs into engaging interactive experiences and ensures that all interactive solutions display and perform optimally.
This is a freelance position starting March 20th and running through April, possibly beyond. This is a ONSITE only position, 4-5 days per week.
Interested candidates please apply with resumes AND portfolios/samples of work you have coded in HTML/CSS.
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work. Contributing to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification.)
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team or independently.
- Comfort working within tight deadlines.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience developing in WordPress (not just selecting a theme)
- Experienced and efficient with image authoring tools such as PhotoShop to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.