MoveSpring looking for UI/Visual Designer
We’re looking for an energetic visual designer with an eye for detail and an obsession with user experience to join a close knit and fast moving design team.
The design team currently covers the following products and business areas: 2 Android/iOS mobile apps, 2 web apps, 2 marketing sites, marketing and sales materials, growth marketing projects, branding, user research/product analytics, QA, social and copywriting.
As you can see, we do far more than design. We are the central communicators to an ever-changing and quickly growing startup. We aim to balance developer constraints with business needs, user experience, and brand standards.
We are seeking someone who wants to do more than mockups. We are seeking a curious and adaptable designer who can write, spot trends, suggest many solutions to a problem, and find new ways to expand the value of our product. We are seeking someone who likes to look at the bigger picture and system, not just the feature or problem at hand.
We work remote 30-50% of the time. Therefore, we are seeking a self-motivated and responsible designer who can produce from any working environment. Clear, articulate communication and an organized workflow is an absolute must.
Who we are
We are a team focused on building products and experiences that improve the way people interact with their health. We strive to build products through the lens of empathy, community and engagement. We celebrate non-traditional backgrounds and love curious, humble people. If you’re interested in joining a super collaborative and fast growing startup, send us your resume, samples of your work, and your favorite “dad joke” at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you’ll be doing:
- Optimizations across web and mobile apps as well as marketing websites
- Assist in feature development across products
- QA across products (iOS, Android, Web)
- Design system maintenance, ensuring updates made to the design system are reflected in all instances across product.
- Creating assets for social media, blog, newsletter and other marketing initiatives. Keeping all the marketing materials up to date with the latest releases and designs
- Ensuring design is being properly tracked in analytics when new updates are pushed to the marketing sites
- Contributing articles to the company blog
What you should have:
- 1-3 years of design experience
- Ability to design in mobile, responsive web, and across a variety of visual design mediums (mainly for marketing materials). Web experience is an absolute must.
- Teamwork and communication skills – written and verbal.
- Experience with design software, particularly Sketch
- Growth mindset and comfort with ambiguity
- Bonus if you are an illustrator or have previously worked on product design!
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Generous vacation policy
- Work from home friendly
- Fun and challenging environment that propels career growth
Click below link to apply for this job: