What is Multiply?
Multiply is a premium digital publisher and technology and analytics platform. We’re a group of experienced, innovative, and growth-focused entrepreneurs who foster an environment of creativity and curiosity, and we’re always on the lookout for more crazy-smart people who are ready to join us in creating something awesome.
Multiply develops, acquires, and invests in digital brands that are led by subject-matter enthusiasts and focus on verticals with high-value and commercially relevant audiences.
Today, we operate three premium digital publishing brands—HealthyWay, FashionBeans, and Urbo—that curate content that entertains, engages, and enlightens our readers.
In 2017, our brands collectively engaged over 1.1 billion visits, with each ranking as a Top 200 U.S. mobile destination.
Multiply’s publishing platform offers editorial thought leaders technology, insights, and revenue products that deliver market-leading value to our advertisers, retail partners, and readership.
Multiply is seeking an experienced full-time WordPress Application Developer.
As a developer at Multiply, you will be responsible for supporting our digital publishing brands by writing and maintaining the WordPress themes, plugins, and other services that power those sites. You will build upon the WordPress platform, leveraging the power of open source to build innovative digital publishing tools and serve a web scale audience. While doing so, you will be expected to make pragmatic design decisions and implement those in concise and readable code.
At Multiply, you will be part of an engineering team devoted to the design and development of high-traffic web applications. You will be supported by a full-time network and systems operations team, and work with dedicated QA engineers to make your work production ready.
We are a highly collaborative company working to solve a range of problems in a dynamic environment. As a result, this is a full-time position on-site in our Saint Louis office. Remote work, part-time or contract workers will not be considered.
- Contribute to your team’s successful implementation of new features and the maintenance of existing WordPress sites, themes, and plugins
- Collaborate with other teams to understand business or operational requirements and ensure those requirements are met
- Work at web-scale using open source technologies to build scalable, performant, and secure solutions
- Coordinate with the Quality Assurance and Operations teams in order to produce rock-solid software
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Required Qualifications and Qualities
- Comfortable writing front-end code that’s responsive, cross-browser compatible, and maintainable
- Familiar with Sass or similar CSS preprocessors (e.wg., Less, Stylus, PostCSS)
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design and programming
- Experience with source code management systems, like Git
- Detail-oriented and resourceful in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree with strong Computer Science background or equivalent experience
- Experience with using WordPress as a platform, including custom post types, plugins, taxonomies, and use of WordPress beyond typical “blog” use cases.
- Experience building and integrating with RESTful APIs
- Past contributions to open source projects
Benefits & Perks
- Highly Competitive Salaries & Bonus Programs
- Medical Insurance; 3 Plan options-Insurance is effective on first day of employment
- Dental / Vision / Rx Drug Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy – 15 Days (to start) & 11 Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) – 2 Days per year
- 401k Savings Plan plus Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Commuter and Transit Benefits
- Maternity (16 Paid Weeks) / Paternity (4 Paid Weeks) / Adoption Leave (4 Paid Weeks)
- Fully Stocked Kitchens
- Casual Dress
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Click below link to apply for this job:
Remote Data Entry Jobs: (View All Jobs)
- Xst looking for Data Entry Analyst ($700-$1600/Week)(New)
- OfficeTeam looking for Data Entry – Remote ($14–$15/hour)(New)
- Calanse looking for Work At Home Data Entry ($10-$17/hr)
- Accountemps looking for Data Entry Clerk ($10–$12/hour)
- Away Staffing Services looking for Data Entry Clerk
- FMTC looking for Data Entry Operator
- Talascend Worldwide Technical Resources looking for Data Entry Specialist
- Medix looking for Data Entry Specialist ($12/Hr)
- Maryland National Capital Park and Planning Commission looking for Data Entry Specialist
- Precor looking for Data Entry Specialist
- Celebrity Staff looking for Data Entry Clerk
- Accurate Personnel looking for Data Entry Clerk (Part Time) ($15 – $18/hour)
- Northwestern University looking for Temporary – Data Entry Clerk ($14/hour)
Remote Web Design and Development Jobs: (View All Jobs)
- Multiply looking for WordPress Application Developer(New)
- SuiteCentric LLC looking for eCommerce Web Developer(New)
- AMS Staffing Inc. looking for Senior Web Developer – Remote
- TekPartners looking for Web Developer ($40-45/Hr)
- 24 Seven Talent looking for Web Designer ($45/Hr)
- Automattic looking for Special Projects Web Designer
- NaturaBrasil looking for Freelance, Part-Time Graphic / Web Designer
- Coda Staffing looking for Freelance Web Designer
- MOXX Creative looking for Digital Marketing Coordinator/ Web Designer($23–28 an hour)
- Valente Global looking for Senior Web Design Lead UI/UX Designer (contract role)
- Roc Search US looking for WordPress Developer
- Recruit Professional Services looking for WordPress Developer
- One North Interactive looking for Freelance Web Developer
- ROXO looking for Full Stack Web Developer
- ApTask looking for ServiceNow Developer (Remote)
- ApTask looking for ServiceNow Developer (Remote)
- Knowledge Momentum looking for Remote Web UI Developer
- Lifestyle Directories looking for Freelance Graphic Designer – Magazine and Ad Design – Remote ($18–35/Hr)
SEO Remote Jobs: (View All Jobs)
- Creative Circle looking for SEO Specialist (Freelance, Remote)
- Ardor SEO looking for Remote SEO Executive Assistant
- Engage Partners, Inc. looking for SEO Coordinator Freelance
- The Marketing Arm looking for SEO Strategist | Contract
- Fluent City looking for Part Time SEO Specialist
- Irvine Technology Corporation looking for SEO & Marketing Lead 6 Month CTH ($40/hr)