MURAL looking for UX/UI Designer
MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally
Our collaboration software enables modern teams to solve challenges together visually, all in the cloud. Whether for Design Thinking, Agile, or Lean, we improve team productivity, alignment, and overall innovation performance.
MURAL is used by 3,000+ customers worldwide, including IBM, Steelcase, Netflix, Spotify, Atlassian, Autodesk, IDEO, EY, Intuit, and Fidelity. And we’re rapidly onboarding new enterprises. Our NPS is over 50, and customers say great things about us.
In 2018, Inc Magazine named MURAL one of America’s top 500 fastest growing private companies. We continue to innovate our own offering as the market demands rise, e.g., with MURAL Scan (watch https://mural.co/scan).
We’re looking for great people to help us make magic happen at scale.
MURAL is currently looking for a UX/UI Designer with a keen eye for detail and passion for designing products that create real value for the end user.
What you’ll do:
- Design solutions for a wide range of problems based on user research
- Create functional, usable and great-looking interfaces both for the web and mobile/native environments
- Sketch initial concepts and flows in low fidelity to be able to share and collaborate early in the design process
- Develop different type of prototypes to iterate the solution with the rest of the team, stakeholders or to perform usability tests
- Produce visual assets and animations to execute the design
- Continuously collaborate with the product team to ensure a full understanding of the problem, our users and product vision
- Communicate with our engineering team to design feasible solutions that delight users
- Help design and execute usability tests
- Communicate your ideas, concepts and insights clearly
- 2+ years of working experience in interaction design
- Team player that can wear multiple hats
- Strong visual design skills
- Aim for excellence and attention to detail
- Passion for designing meaningful products that create an impact
- Expertise in Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic experience in motion design is a plus (Principle App, Framer, Origami Studio, etc.).
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- A positive, self-motivated person who’s able to take direction and work within a teamEducation
- BA or greater in Visual Design or equivalent
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Be passionately curious
- Make others successful
- Openness & transparency
- Adaptable structure
- Playful competition
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
Click below link to apply for this job: