Nava looking for Software Engineer – Remote
- 4+ years experience developing software in a team environment, preferably building medium to large-scale systems.
- 1+ years experience working on a remote team.
- Experience with modern web development frameworks.
- Experience designing and implementing application architectures and code that is highly scalable, available, and performant.
- Self-directed, requiring minimal supervision.
- Live 75+ miles away from one of our three offices (DC, SF, NY)
- Collaborate with the product team, government stakeholders, and other contractors to build new systems and make improvements to existing systems.
- Design and spec out major functionality.
- Participate in planning and breaking down requirements into tasks.
- Maintain production systems, handle on-call duties, and systematically debug and resolve issues when they occur.
- Review code and give feedback on technical specs.
- Make improvements by proposing new tools and practices.
Things that are not important to us
- Whether or not you have a CS or engineering degree (or any degree).
- Whether or not you have Github contributions. (It’s great if you do, but we don’t expect it.)
- Whether or not you have worked at a well-recognized company.