We are looking for a developer to help us maintain and build websites in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with team members from different departments, bringing their strong development skills and positive attitude to each project.
We are looking for:
- Someone who is a strong communicator.
- Someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone who learns quickly on the job.
- Someone who is detail-oriented and able to accurately develop designs in WordPress.
- Someone who has strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Someone who is responsible and is a self-starter.
- Someone who has a development portfolio with real client web development work showcased.
- Someone with experience in building cross-browser solutions, optimized for a wide range of devices.
- Someone who is a problem solver.
- Someone who has the ability to quickly shift between multiple projects and technologies.
- Someone who can write clean code.
- Someone who is fluent in written and spoken English.
- HTML, CSS/SASS, Basic jQuery
- Experience working in a fluid manner, taking designs and developing them with accuracy – Sketch, Affinity or Adobe Creative Suite knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of responsive web design
Bonus points for experience in:
- SEO Friendly Structure
Salary and Perks
Base Salary: $40,000
About Neon Canvas
Hey! We are Neon Canvas, a small and agile digital marketing team based out of Memphis, TN, and are open to remote employees.