Netguru looking for Node.js Developer
We create beautiful, fast and secure web applications tailored exclusively for the specific customers. We always choose the best frameworks possible to meet the business goals and satisfy users’ expectations. We are experienced in Ruby on Rails consulting, Node.js, Python and Elixir on the backend.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of our clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Newst, Moonfare and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
We are looking for an experienced Node.js Developer to strengthen our Node.js Team. Looking for new challenges or just want to switch to really entertaining projects? Do not hesitate and apply to Netguru!
You Can Also Check
Joining Netguru means:
- no strong hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than welcome,
- cooperation with global clients,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- flexplace: work from just about any place in the world,
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months.
- developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines,
- proactively handling problems,
- participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- maintaining and developing your knowledge about software development, and supporting/mentoring other developers,
- sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects.
Apply if you:
- have at least 6 months of experience in Node.js and overall fullstack background,
- can write DRY & S.O.L.I.D. code,
- know how to use GIT,
- can write tests using Mocha/Chai/Jest,
- can efficiently deal with SQL databases and various queries,
- know ES6/Typescript,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish is not required,
- have experience in communication with international clients (especially commercial projects).
- have knowledge about React.js or Vue.js,
- experience with TypeORM or Knex,
- experience with APIs documented using Swagger/Postman,
- understanding of test-driven development, Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- some open-source contributions.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- luxury private health insurance package with dental care + MultiSportPlus card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time with your team and bond,
- if you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru
Don’t hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at email@example.com!
Click below link to apply for this job: