Netguru looking for Senior Frontend Developer
We create beautiful, fast and secure web applications tailored exclusively for your business goals. We cover the backend and frontend of your application using the most innovative tech stacks.
We always choose the best frameworks possible to meet your business goals and satisfy your users’ expectations. We’ve leveraged React, Ember, Angular and Vue on the frontend.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, senseFly, parcelLab and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer to strengthen our team. Looking for new challenges, or just want to switch to really entertaining projects? Do not hesitate and apply to Netguru!
You Can Also Check
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader of the dev group,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books, bi-weekly technology specific learning meetings),
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a pay rise every 6 months,
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world,
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- have proven 2+ years’ commercial experience in building web applications,
- have a deep understanding of at least one of the following: React, Angular (>2) or Vue,
- know how to create DRY and S.O.L.I.D. code,
- have a deep understanding of state / data management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux / Mobx, ngrx, ember-data),
- have a solid practice in using ES2015+,
- Are up to date with the newest ECMAScript specifications,
- treat testing as inherent part of your work and QUnit, Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, etc. are no mysteries to you,
- are experienced in git,
- have a strong knowledge of Bootstrap, Foundation or another CSS framework,
- are experienced with different styling solutions such us: PostCSS, CSS Modules,
- have experience in RWD and mobile first approach,
- are ready to help Project Managers lead their projects from the technical side,
- are a technological authority for clients, and you’re eager to help them make informed decisions,
- have a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish is not required,
- have strong communication skills,
- have an eye for detail,
- good enough is not good enough for you,
- understand Ruby or Node.js code.
We will be happy to see that you:
- have knowledge of typed solutions like TypeScript or Flow,
- are experienced with Ruby or Node.js code,
- are experienced in configuring Webpack,
- are experienced in front-end performance and/or SEO optimisation,
- are an open-source contributor,
- are a conference speaker.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook – we work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + multisport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Click below link to apply for this job: