Netguru looking for Senior UI Designer
Netguru is an experienced product and UX design agency. We provide you with a whole range of services, from business idea to product delivery. Firstly, you can create a unique value proposition before design or development starts.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like Altostack.io, Newst, Herdius and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
Currently, we are looking for a passionate Senior UI Designer.
If you are ready to create outstanding web and mobile products and you have the talent and the skills it takes – apply now!
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an advanced and highly experienced team,
- contributing to projects for clients from all over the world,
- developing and improving your skills rapidly,
- flexplace – work remotely from the place that suits you best.
- translating wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with a user-centred design methodology,
- building beautiful and engaging user interfaces according to user needs, business requirements and technical constraints,
- mentoring less experienced designers and improving internal processes.
We want you on board if you:
- 4 years’ experience as a UI Designer,
- have outstanding UI portfolio with commercial web or mobile projects,
- can lead and drive younger UI designers at Netguru,
- can share your knowledge and improve internal processes,
- have a high command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required,
- have exceptional communication skills and team-working skills,
- have a strong social portfolio.
We will be even happier if you:
- know UX principles well,
- have experience with brand design,
- are familiar with prototyping/animation tools.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- generous private health insurance package with dental care + MultiSport card,
- an optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Don’t hold off any longer and apply via the form! If you have any questions, drop us a line at email@example.com!
Click below link to apply for this job: