Our Company Mission is to Create More Positive Interactions in the World – Through Great Design, User Experiences, and Seamless Engineering.
We’re looking for a full time designer to add to our core team. We work with some amazing clients on projects with impact. We’ve worked to create a culture that promotes personal and professional expansion, learning, and leadership. We work hard, and create great things.
– 2 Weeks Paid Time Off
– Federal Holidays Off
– Travel & Work from Home Plans
– Flex Time Options
– Creative and Highly Collaborative Culture
What You’ll Be Working On:
We’re looking for a designer experienced in UI / UX, and graphic design. You’ll be working directly under out Creative Director on a variety of projects and help create ideas, and designs to empower digital users on our client’s platforms. Skillsets we’re looking for are:
– Follow and expand upon brand guidelines and visual identities.
– Research brand markets and audiences to ideate and use your knowledge of design principles, color, texture, and imagery to create brand concepts including mockups, illustrations, web pages, and other asset collateral.
– Design clear and engaging designs for great user experiences in print, packaging, and digital.
– In-depth knowledge of the Adobe Suite, and Sketch, as well as have a hunger to keep learning the latest technologies and methodologies.
– Be comfortable with managing multiple projects and fast timelines.
– Advocate for next-level design and brand strategy based on the audience and market.
The Nitty Gritty:
– In depth knowledge of the Adobe Suite, specifically Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and XD.
– Knowledge of Sketch Application Toolkit
– Knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
– Ability to develop and maintain organized design assets including templates, assets, and revisions, as well as the ability to manage multiple types of file systems, formats and sizing.
– Ability to adapt and follow brand guidelines in design, tone, voice, and visual assets.
Please make sure to attach a link to your portfolio as well as a cover letter telling us a little about yourself so we can get to know you!