Hi, I’m Gašper, the project lead at Niteo, a remote-first SaaS company with team members from Slovenia, Romania, Ukraine, India, and the Philippines. We live and breathe Open Source: you can read about how we work in our public Handbook and on our blog.
Our main project is a fully automated WordPress hosting platform. We’re growing fast and we’re looking to add more people to our support department.
We’re looking for someone who knows WordPress well, is patient, knows how to follow instructions, and has good attention to detail so the customer questions get replied accurately.
Why work with us?
You will be regarded as a responsible and reliable adult. We put a lot of trust in you and give you the autonomy to do your job the best you can. You receive the training you need to do the job, then we set your goals and define your tasks together. After that, you plan and organize yourself. You set your own work schedule. You work on days you want to and from where you want to. You tell us when you go on a vacation and for how long.
In the end, you are judged on your results and how well you work with your peers. If you need someone to always tell you what to do and how to do it, then it’s best you find something else.
What we’re expecting:
- Ample WordPress experience: We’re hosting tens of thousands of WordPress blogs, and as such, encounter a vast variety of plugins and themes that sometimes don’t work well together.
- Fluent in English: we are from around the globe and all our communication is in English.
- Eagerness to learn: we’re a nimble team and you’ll have to learn completely new things a couple of times every year.
- Attention to detail: there will be a lot of unclear tickets. You’ll need to understand clearly what’s being requested and not just guess.
- Excellent customer support skills: able to handle irate customers with empathy and quick thinking.
What you get in return:
- 22 days of paid vacation per year, paid overtime, paid sick leave.
- Competitive pay with quarterly profit sharing among employees.
- Paid conferences, courses, books, and gadgets.
- Lots of growth opportunities.
- Friendly coworkers from whom you’ll learn a ton and who are all great people.