Nortal looking for Senior Front End Developer (Angular 7, Remote role)
Why should you join?
- Keep your skills fresh by working with some of the newest technologies and tools out there
- Join a small, highly collaborative team with growth opportunities
- Many client engagements each bringing new challenges and opportunities for growth
What makes us unique?
- We don’t just build software; we approach development as a well-honed craft.
- We are experts who believe in being innovative while having fun, and working continuously to refine our skills.
- We are committed to excellence in everything we do, from the technology we choose to the people who make up our team. With excellence as a guiding principle, we deliver quality results that ensure client satisfaction.
- We approach work with integrity. We do what we say we’ll do, and we operate with transparency and honesty.
- We work cohesively and see each person at Nortal as a critical contributor. We prize teamwork, and support each other in providing the best results for our clients. No one on our team is superior to another – we help each other out, in the spirit of personal growth.
- We don’t deploy into infrastructure, we build with infrastructure
- You will be part of a Nortal team developing a high visibility, high-scale commerce website using (in production) Angular 7. The features will include (for example): shopping cart page, payment workflow, store locator, BYOD and “add a line” workflows, and many more. Other exciting features will include new product launches as well as big marketing promotions and events.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of experience as a full time software engineer.
- Typescript experience
- Proficiency in developing front-end software, with deep experience in relevant front-end MVC/MVM frameworks (Angular 5+ is required)
- UI Test Automation frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Opinionated on TDD/BDD